This spinach, kale, greens, and fruit smoothie will have you feeling lean and clean after the holiday indulgences.
Is your belly about to explode?
Are you in need of a detox? If you are like me and most of the population you’ve been indulging in holiday feasts, eating way more quantity and sweets than usual. Are feeling like your next meal should be spinach with nothing on it? Why not skip another gluttonous meal and make a nutrient dense, delicious, colon cleansing, energy creating smoothie? Don’t be scared by the green colour – it is sweeeet!
Ingredients (use organic when possible):
- 500mL almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- 1/3 pint blueberries, 1/3 pint strawberries, 1/3 pint blackberries
- 1 banana
- two large kale leafs (stems removed)
- handful of baby spinach
- 2 table spoons natural peanut butter
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup pineapple (cored)
- scoop of greens plus or other green product
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.